Benefits of Becoming an Iron Worker
Ironworking is an exciting and rewarding career.
- We don’t go to the office we build it!
- Help build the skyline of your city.
- Learn a skill that separates you from the rest of the pack.
Great Career Opportunities
- The construction trade is projected to grow by 19% by 2018.
- Construction tradesmen are paid on average 33% more per week than the rest of Americans.
- The average age of a welder in the United States is 55 years old. 50,000 welders retire a year. (We need you to step up and fill the gap).
- You can advance. There is a great need for Foremen, General Foreman, Superintendents and Project Managers.
Training: Earn while you learn. There is no up-front costs for apprenticeship training.
- 39% of college graduates will take 10 plus years paying off student loans.
- Learn the most current and cutting edge skills in the Ironworking Industry through Apprentice Training.
Provide for you and your Family.
- Livable wages
- Health care
Click Here if you are an Experienced Ironworker.
If you are interested in Joining Our Team please Contact Us.